I'm not adjusting very well to not riding :(
Barokko's being cared well for by M and J. I have a hard time not checking up on them all the time, I hope I'm not too annoying ;)
They'll be riding him all of next week also, and I'll graually add in as much ride time as I'm capable of, and hopefully I'll be OK to handle him myself in the following week, but we'll see how everything progresses. I'm very grateful to have them to help me out, I can trust them completely to take good care of him, I honestly don't have to worry about anything. Great friends = priceless!
Tomorrow I'm going to do his walk warm-up before M rides, and then teach her some of the specific exercises I've been working on with him, to give her some more material to work with on the days she can't ride him out on trails.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment