I've entered a training class at a district level show tomorrow. It'll be fun to be at a bigger show, and to ride him in a 20*60 arena for the first time - I'll probably get confused and forget my test :P
I'm going there to have fun, give him some more away-from-home experience, and check out the competition at district level. The district classes start at 2nd level, so we're not ready for that yet, but it'll be good to know what to expect :D It's also the first time I'll be trailering him to a show, not that I expect any problems from that, but first times are always a bit nerve wracking!
I'll try to clean him up as best I can today, but knowing horses he'll be sure to get his white legs nice and yellow-brown by the morning anyway ;)
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment