We've pretty much just trail ridden the past days, wanted to let him get used to wearing a saddle again, and also I've been a bit poorly, and mostly just felt like spending time with Barokko rather than concentrating too much ;)
Lost one of his red bell boots in the mud yesterday, luckily I'd just ordered a new pair, they should be here this week - bright pink this time! Can't wait to see them on him ;)
Rode him out as leader with a group lesson today, he was very good, even when one of the students fell off and her horse ran ahead a bit Barokko stayed completely under my aids. Later he bravely led the way past a group of young male deer testing out their antlers *clack-clack* with his head held high and nostrils flared, mane flying in the wind, but again 100% attentive and obedient to my every whisper.
Tomorrow I'll give him the day off, and then dressage on Thursday, time to get an impression of the new saddle!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment