Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Barokko is steadily improving, being worked 3-5 days a week. The weather hasn't been particularly cooperative lately, sometimes making it very difficult to ride, but we're getting enough work in to keep make progress. I'm so looking forward to spring!

This past weekend M took care of him. Sat she took him out on a short trail ride in the snow, and Sun she rode up to the indoor. She hasn't ridden him in the arena in AGES and she was amazed by the change in him :)

Last night I didn't have the energy to go up to the indoor, so I just rode in the outdoor for about 20 mins, mostly walk (the outdoor is half mud and half ice right now *sigh*). I did a lot of flexions and lateral movements with him, and he responded well, he's slowly regaining suppleness after having become quite stiff during his illness.

No comments: