I've gotten two short updates from my trainer.
The first few days he was a little insecure in the arena, so had been a bit tense to work with, but as soon as he settled in properly she reported him to be both nice and easy :D Her next message said that he was progressing well, and that she had increased his grass time because he had seemed hungry - hard to imagine Barokko hungry, I know, but that's what she said ;)
Vacation is great, and I've had a blast riding my friend's PSG schoolmaster, a lot of fun playing with a trained horse :D But I miss Barokko, and I'm looking forward to getting a full report on what he's been up to, and to get back to work with him again :)
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well it's nice to hear your boy has settled in and how much fun to be riding on a PSG horse!
Yeah, but I still can't help worrying just a little about him when I'm not there, just a teeny tiny bit ;)
Post a Comment