Thursday, December 27, 2007

More Bucks!

Oh boy, he's feeling good :D

Headed up a hill, Barokko asked if he could canter, I said OK, go, we got to a bunch of little sticks and stuff, I started bringing him down in tempo worried he might trip (today is the anniversary of my bad fall last winter, didn't want to make being injured a New Year's tradition!), when all of a sudden his head went down - aaargh don't fall, don't fall! wait... he's not falling, he's BUCKING!!! once, twice, thrice in a row, oh what the heck, here's another one :P

Two days in a row, looks like this is getting to be a habit ;)

Tomorrow I won't be at the barn before dark, so we'll try a little dressage - feels like it's been years and years, wonder if we'll remember how it works :P

No comments: